Dauin Macro Bliss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As usual, the underwater world in Dauin, Negros Oriental, Philippines, does not disappoint. This November I had the great pleasure to get a lot of unusual crustaceans, fishes and slugs in front of my lens. Here are some of them. The complete album is here.

30485313184_7620c96008_z.jpg

31139861032_09b5e5c703_z.jpg

31165920655_976fdb0153_z.jpg

31022445522_d815021180_z.jpg

Very nice! I was there for about 9 days late October, 2016. Going back in about a month.... May I ask where you captured these photos?

Hey - sorry fro my delayed reply! Most shots I took in Poblacion, right in front of Dauin proper, and in front of Salaya Beach houses. Happy diving!

Very nice! I was there for about 9 days late October, 2016. Going back in about a month.... May I ask where you captured these photos?

Thanks! I was on the south side of Dauin. The map shows Salaya a little to the NE. I arrived there with just enough time to grab a snorkel and go for a look. I could tell very quickly it was a special place!! Hoping to get a decent cam before I go back so I might catch some great shots!

Just curious if you spent much time at Apo. I went on a 3 dive trip there and thought it was pretty nice. Also, if you have a favorite place to stay? I found a great place called something like J&B Family House. Extremely clean and very affordable, but only a few rooms with a huge shared kitchen.

Nice album! We need a contest to name them all! Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom