Daytona Beach florida information request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have dove with them many times and I agree with Darushin's comment. No frills but they treat you right. Only problem is I'm not sure that they run charters during the week. They have a pretty good web site, check them out.

head south my friend. Vero Beach and South looks great for diving. Unless you want to dive Springs or Epcot. If you need some great spots, check my blog out.

head south my friend. Vero Beach and South looks great for diving. Unless you want to dive Springs or Epcot. If you need some great spots, check my blog out.

I heard "The Springs" mentioned a few times as a place to go, but I was wondering if anyone could give me an address / Location. I am moving to Daytona Beach and I bought a small 19' boat thinking I could dive from it. I have been diving 2 times (Open Water Test in West Palm) so I thought it might be smart to go somewhere like the springs or under a bridge to get my feet wet (pun intended).

Since we are talking about the general Jax area....

I will be there on the 28th and 29th and would like to pursue going out on a charter probably on that Sunday. Who runs some 2 tank trips off Jax or that general area (2 hours north or south?)

Thanks,

Jeff

I heard "The Springs" mentioned a few times as a place to go, but I was wondering if anyone could give me an address / Location. I am moving to Daytona Beach and I bought a small 19' boat thinking I could dive from it. I have been diving 2 times (Open Water Test in West Palm) so I thought it might be smart to go somewhere like the springs or under a bridge to get my feet wet (pun intended).

Mandos "the springs" - Alexander springs, blue springs, ginnie springs, devils den, etc. These are all shore dives (no boats).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom