December 2008 Philippines trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is excellent diving in PG, just choose the right dive operator. I´ll go for ABwonderdive in Mabuhay resort. Best service I´ve ever had and then youre close to the party in Sebang. But don´t miss diving with Abwonderdiv and see nudibranch city.

kim bjoern

...Best service I´ve ever had and then youre close to the party in Sebang.

kim bjoern

so i guess you've tried diving in sEbang point, sEbang reef and cEnyons...

:D

welcome to ppd kim!

that is funny...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

so i guess you've tried diving in sEbang point, sEbang reef and cEnyons...

:D

welcome to ppd kim!

Thanks. Yeps been to those and a lot of other dive spots. Most of them great, and with a good guide they are unforgettable. planning to come back in november to see if I can find "my" cowfish around Boulders again. If anyone into frogfish there are always some great examples around Alma Jean, but then again they are quite common in PI.

an option ....
spend a few days in Boracay...after "party" chill out in Pandan, Antique...you will find unspoiled new dive sites and safaris....and if you want more except diving there is a lot more to do

antiquediver

Hi,
I am planning also to dive around PI in Christmas, maybe between 12 dec to 3 jan. Probably Malapascua and Cabilao and another place still not decided.....:D

Are the diving places very crowded during those days??
Is it very high season and necessary to book very in advance???

I have just been in PI in low season, and I loved it, but I am not sure that I would like to dive with 10 people per guide or something like that.

Greetings all I've just booked 6 nights in Boracay between Xmas and New Year - in a newish hotel "Las Brisas" up the northern end / Boat Station 1 of that fab White Beach, up near Friday's - and wondering what the dive operations options are like up there? Previously I been more central on the beach, forget the shop name but dived with Bong in a dodgy boat, guess that did not survive the typhoon :eek:

Although it very commercial and over developed not too mention crowded, Boracay its still a great place to go, also if you dont have time, flying and out is quick, especially if the pamily is coming with :) Yea, and Jonahs shakes really make it all worth while.

Would also appreciate any tips and knowledge of conditions and dives around that time of the year. My first sea dive was there, now 50+ dives up for a bit of adventure, kinda remember a drift dive there somewhere? also any day trips worth considering?

Thanks in advance, Bruce

Back
Top Bottom