December 2012 in Cozumel (Lookin' for Rays)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't be diving, but I will be in Cozumel for one day with a non-diving friend on December 20. If anyone wants to meet up for a drink or lunch at Wet Wendy's, that's where I'll be in the early afternoon. Kondesa for dinner since El Moro is closed that night.
EEEEEEKKKKK !! How can you go to Cozumel and not dive ?? :)

And...he's back.

How is everything up there Jefe?

Well the giant hole in my back is now just a large hole. Surgeon promised all sealed up by December 4. (If is isnt, I think she should cover the infection I will probably get... :) )

I gotta get on the party planning. Thinking two El Moros: One the first week and one the second. December got to get its party on. Looks like a field trip to the library now.....

I gotta get on the party planning. Thinking two El Moros: One the first week and one the second. December got to get its party on. Looks like a field trip to the library now.....

We've been waiting for you...missed you...hope your hole heals up before you start diving....let me know if ya need a nurse :rofl3:

We've been waiting for you...missed you...hope your hole heals up before you start diving....let me know if ya need a nurse :rofl3:

Well, with it dead center in the middle of my back, I assure you the missus is tired of sticking 4x4s in the hole....

sebaceous cyst.... You never want to hear the surgeon say, "hmm, this is bigger and deeper than I thought...." and "We are going to leave part of it open, because there was some infection in there and we want it to grow back from the inside out...." followed by "Just stick some gauze in the hole twice a day when you change the bandages." :homealone:Sorry if that grossed anyone out, but trust me it is worse on this end.... To keep topical, I know what the turkey feels like.... :chicken:

Anyway if it isnt totally closed, I'll have Carlos duct tape it or something and then drink enough tequila to keep the infections at bay......:ppd:

And here I was thinking you managed to shoot yourself in the back! :rofl3: :wink:

Oh the things we learn on Scubaboard... :wink:

I was actually wondering if Sandy caused you problems?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom