December 2012 in Cozumel (Lookin' for Rays)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well there was an opening on the boat today for the devil's throat, but we had committed to visiting the school today. They saw like 8 Eagle Rays at the throat and a few a Delilah. On the other hand we saw this:

IMG_2201.jpg

I am the good looking guy in the black and white......

Just returned from my 3 days of Diving with Martin while staying at the Iberostar. Had a great time! Already plotting my return. Saw turtles, lobsters, stingrays, eagle rays, nurse and reef sharks as well a great variety of other see life. Many lionfish were dispatched as well.

Attachments

• PICT0145.jpg
    PICT0145.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 204
Leaving the desert today.....still a lot of flying before I get to Coz

Hey Pidge:)

Hope you have a great time! First time in many years we have not been in Coz in December. Can't wait for the reports and pics!

Colin

Just finished a week with with Scuba Tony, totally a class act. Only saw eagle rays in the distance until yesterday. We dropped in on Punta Tunich right on top of two huge Eagle Rays. Will post a picture in a day or so. Cozumel delivered as usual, rays, sharks turtles etc. Great week, my wife and i completed our AOW with Liz and Jon from Scuba Tony,both awesome instructors. Hector (mago) was our captain, one of the best parts, hot chocolate waiting for you after the chilly night dives. Can't wait to get back, maybe Feb.

Back
Top Bottom