December Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vic K

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All,

I was waiting for someone to start the thread for December Roll Call. Since no one else did I think it should be started as we are hardly a month away. I will try my best to keep it updated. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated to keep this current. This is our second trip to Cozumel and we can not wait to be there again. Hoping to make many new friends again.

Member ............................ Dates .................. Staying ........................... Dive OP

Vic K & Mrs.....................12/16 - 12/25..........Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos

With some fellow Scubaboarders in our last trip in June.

20170609_192915.jpg

Dogbowl & Hubby - 12/19 -12/26 - Casa Mexicana - Tres Pelicanos :D

Trailboss (aka- Greg) + a dive buddy -- 12/21 to 12/31-- Suites Colonial (which means breakfast at Casa Mexicana) -- Blue XT Sea

Wow some very quick replies

Member ............................ Dates .................. Staying ........................... Dive OP

gopbroek.........................12/3 - 12/12...........?????????????.............Tres Pelicanos <-----(repeat offenders)
Vic K & Mrs.....................12/16 - 12/25..........Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
DogBowl & Hubby...........12/19 - 12/26..........Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Trailboss + dive buddy.....12/21 - 12/31.........Suites Colonial...............Blue XT Sea
(aka - Greg)

Reefhound/watermonkee ,12/9 to 12/14, Hotel Cozumel, undecided

Flyboy (Paul)/Wife and Daughter...a few friends. 12/16-23rd Occidental-ProDive...same as last year only a week later.

Updated

Member ................................................. Dates .................. Staying ........................... Dive OP

northernone + Various Family..............All Month...............25th Ave........................????????????
gopbroek.............................................12/3 - 12/12...........?????????????.............Tres Pelicanos <-----(repeat offenders)
ReefHound + watermonkee.................12/9 - 12/14............Hotel Cozumel...............Undecided
Vic K & Mrs..........................................12/16 - 12/25..........Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Flyboy(Paul) + Wife + Daughter..........12/16 - 12/23...........Occidental.....................Prodive
DogBowl & Hubby...............................12/19 - 12/26..........Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Trailboss(aka - Greg) + dive buddy......12/21 - 12/31.........Suites Colonial...............Blue XT Sea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom