Deciding on masks: advice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am also looking at the Atomic frame less. I was wondering if it was worth the price.

I've never been one of those people who have been lucky enough to find a $30.00 mask that fits really well so in my case I will say yes, it was worth the price. Some dives you only get one shot at and a leakng mask can and will ruin the whole thing. But like others have said, if you find a mask that works stick with it. Personally I have talked to many people who love the frameless type no matter what the brand.

What's wrong with Oceanic?

When it comes to the Shadow, nothing. I know people that actively seek this mask out. I owned one for a while, but it was simply too wide for my face so I traded a friend for some Tusa number. My current favourite is absolutely the medium fit (which is actually the smaller size) Atomic Frameless. The cost is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom