Deep 6 Website recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Exigent

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
@LandonL , @cerich

Is there any way you guys can modify the coding on your website to show out of stock items? I am all about supporting the little guy but its hard to know what exactly you sell when your website makes items invisible when you are out of stock on them.

For example, your website only shows that you sell a yoke style first stage but I know that you also sell a din style. I can only guess that the din style is out of stock because it no longer shows on your site. Again, this makes it hard for people shopping around to know exactly what it is that you do, or do not sell.

Just a thought.

Hi @Cyrenity,

The website does show when products are out of stock, we have actually just turned a few off visibly while we rework some things on the backend. We are utilizing our down time while some things are out of stock to make a few changes and update/upgrade our inventory system. The items that are no longer visible should be back up before our next shipment comes in (including DIN regs)

Cheers,
Landon

Last edited:
Understood, coding going on in the back ground. I was aware that you recently transitioned to a new website and wanted to make sure this was not simply an over site. Didn't want you to miss out on a potential future sale because someone was not aware that you sell items even though they might not appear on your website.

Thanks for the update.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom