DEEP DEEP diver??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is like the Energizer Bunny - it keeps going, & going, & going............. :11:

It's gone from deep diving to possible terrorist actions in a matter of days......

Some very good information though on deep diving & why you can't strap on a tank and bounce down to 200' & shoot videos for 5 minutes without a LOT of training & not expecting to get bent or die!

PS: I know the secret - he found Jimmy Hoffa stuffed in a 55 gallon oil drum off the coast of Atlantic City NJ in 210' feet of water :wink:

is the many expressions of apparently sincere concern for this character and his silly plan.

This type of post generates the same feelings of compassion as if someone had requested the best approach for stepping in front of a moving train, a recipe for a good strychnine cocktail, or instructions for juggling bottles of nitroglycerine.

My suggestion is to go for it, it will liven up the reading in the obit column.

cyklon_300:
My suggestion is to go for it, it will liven up the reading in the obit column.

but before he dives in, just get the muppet to sign a release saying do not waste time, money and potentially other people's lives pulling the idiot out of the water! :eyebrow:

Having seen nothing of any value in the past three or four pages of replies, I think we'll just give this poor horse a decent burial ...

Thread closed.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom