Deep Run Park....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S:
Thanks Heather. Starting to feel better already. I just hate the fact that my sinuses and nose are so full of crap right now and I'm not allowed to blow my nose until the stints come out on Wednesday. It's going to be a long weekend...:D

Yyyyyuuuuccckkkk!!!
Hope you're feeling better soon Buddy!!

Tavi:
when your eyes are watering, it's called crying :wink:

careful with the Vicodins. They get so you really like them!! Well......for me they did :D

I know, but I didn't whine, so I didn't lose all my cool points. :D

I'm spacing them out pretty good. They've become more of a "maintenance - take the edge off" drug than anything else.

Again, my big thing is the full sinuses that I can't blow for almost a week. They gave me some pretty powerful decongestants, but I can only take them once a day.

Derek S:
I know, but I didn't whine, so I didn't lose all my cool points. :D

I'm spacing them out pretty good. They've become more of a "maintenance - take the edge off" drug than anything else.

Again, my big thing is the full sinuses that I can't blow for almost a week. They gave me some pretty powerful decongestants, but I can only take them once a day.

Cool Points??
Did you wear your sunglasses during the operation??

Tavi:
Cool Points??
Did you wear your sunglasses during the operation??

Maybe I should have said "Duke" Points....as in men don't cry. :D :wink:

No, but I did when she took the packing out. :14:

Okay, I lied....They aren't a maintenance drug right now. I just woke up in some serious friggin' pain!!!!!! I was a dummy and skipped my dose at 11pm because I was going to bed....Well, I'm payin' for it now!!!!

And I still can't blow my nose, and it's driving me insane....

</end whine>

D- Take a hot shower and let it come out on it's own. Or get some of that vicks stuff.... I like to eat lots of wasabi when I'm stuffed up!!

hnladue:
D- Take a hot shower and let it come out on it's own. Or get some of that vicks stuff.... I like to eat lots of wasabi when I'm stuffed up!!

Yup!! Wasabi works!! what a great excuse to go out for Sushi!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom