Deep Sea Detectives.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sweatfrog:
Deep Sea Detectives isn't for divers. It's good to see that a lot of people watch and enjoy the historical aspect of the show. I've dove the caves of Missouri and Florida and was also a Discovery NOW participant, so I know the editing of a show can leave some of the best shots on the cutting room floor.

We need an icon for this sport to bring it into the mainstream and get more people diving. The only way for advances to continue in the industry is by getting more people involved. This show is a great start to that end.
Exactly! A lot of us "older" divers got into the sport because of Lloyd Bridges and Jacques Cousteau. If you look back now at their diving techniques you would wonder how they lived so long, but I think most of us were just marveling at the underwater scenery and thinking,"I wanna do THAT!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom