Defender Badge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Pifi's got her beat.... big time.

My vote was on Wormil. His avatar gave too many people seizures.

Is there any way of determining how many people have someone on "ignore"?

There could be a contest....

I gave up trying to get people to put me on ignore when I found out there was no way for us to know. Now, it just happens naturally without effort :D

Hurry Pete....take the badge away again. When you fixed it you apparently threw something out in the space/time continuum and caused people to bicker.....

:huh: . . . . You can tell this difference how? :giggle:

Is there any way of determining how many people have someone on "ignore"?

There could be a contest....

It'd be more fun to be able to see who has you as a user on ignore. I mean that'd just be a good laugh.

My vote was on Wormil. His avatar gave too many people seizures.

yeah... but Wormil's trolls and avatar and his animated DD pics were just entertainment to watch. :D

I gave up trying to get people to put me on ignore when I found out there was no way for us to know. Now, it just happens naturally without effort :D

:dance: You're SO talented . . . :daydreaming:

It'd be more fun to be able to see who has you as a user on ignore. I mean that'd just be a good laugh.

yeah... but Wormil's trolls and avatar and his animated DD pics were just entertainment to watch. :D

:hm: Perhaps we could start a new thread . . . "How to send an "Ignore Me, Please" invite?"

:popcorn:

Someone who has the talent should create a button to send an "ignore me please" message...

Or the staff should create a counter "(X) number of people now have you on ignore"

it could go under the username

Someone who has the talent should create a button to send an "ignore me please" message...

Or the staff should create a counter "(X) number of people now have you on ignore"

it could go under the username

I like it! :thumb: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom