Defender Badge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shakehead:

Lets not push aside the functional uses for having the "X users have you on ignore" feature Mike.....I think that is an important request. Not as important as PM'ing Jax whenever a post gets deleted anywhere on the board, but important none the less.

:thumb:

Just click the below button and it will take users right to it :D

:rofl3: So, we just set this up in our signature, and put "the person of the day" 's id number in it, and we can get a lot of people ignored!!!!!!

Mikey, you are diabolical, evil, and a genius!!!! I love it!!!! :rofl4:

well I was going to edit that and put someone elses user ID in it.... but you guys beat me to it reading it first and replying....

I think the other person would have been much more fun. :popcorn:

Is there any way of determining how many people have someone on "ignore"?

There could be a contest....
Which is why we don't have such a counter.

I am not sure why people love inducing "melt downs" so much. It's just mean and counter productive to community. I'm glad most of you don't act this way in person, because you would have permanent black eyes from the peeps you crossed.

Which is why we don't have such a counter.

I am not sure why people love inducing "melt downs" so much. It's just mean and counter productive to community. I'm glad most of you don't act this way in person, because you would have permanent black eyes from the peeps you crossed.

Aww, c'mon, Pete! We're just having a little fun!! :(

Well, except for tridickna.

Someone who has the talent should create a button to send an "ignore me please" message...

Or the staff should create a counter "(X) number of people now have you on ignore"

it could go under the username

Clearly a far superior indicator vs. the 'Thanks' count....

Aww, c'mon, Pete! We're just having a little fun!! :(

Well, except for tridickna.

:spit:

PM's in 3.....2......1........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom