Defender Badge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apparently SB finally finished sending all those "Deleted Posts" PM's that Jax wanted because they were able to find time to restore the Defender Badge.

Jax, what is your next issue?

I still see only an x

Same here. Steve, clear your cache and see if you still see a badge. :popcorn:

Apparently SB finally finished sending all those "Deleted Posts" PM's that Jax wanted because they were able to find time to restore the Defender Badge.

Jax, what is your next issue?

doesn't look fixed to me. (but it's also not an issue for me either.... I mean "we dont' need no stinkin' badges.....)

funny-pictures-doh-cat.jpg

I am sure I could not see it yesterday on this computer, then today I could. :hm:....I thought this problem had been addressed.....I was mistaken.

doesn't look fixed to me. (but it's also not an issue for me either.... I mean "we dont' need no stinkin' badgeRs.....)

Fixed that for ya :D

funny-pictures-doh-cat.jpg

I am sure I could not see it yesterday on this computer, then today I could. :hm:....I thought this problem had been addressed.....I was mistaken.

There were a lot of PM's to send...

:hm: How about animated gifs? I really like you when you're animated. :popcorn:

I am gonna need help to accomplish that.....I tried to animate but failed misably (added to the list of things :rofl3:)

I still see a red x and if I cross my eyes I see two red exes.

dos-equis-ambar-schild.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom