Definite maybe for Thursday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brewski

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Alaska / Florida / In the air between the two.
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Its been a while and I may not remember how to dive anymore, so I thought I'd ask Jim Ernst to make a drive with me on Thursday to retrain me.
I got a maybe in response. So just in case it happens, anyone available for Thursday?

Maaaaayyyybeeee.... :)

I'm diving next Wednesday as well, so we'll have to see if the PTO gods smile on me.

Well I would recommend bringing your surfboard along, since it might be more usable. The vis is probably going to be shot with huge swells the night before.

WED
SW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING NW IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND
WAVES 3 FT IN THE MORNING...BECOMING 2 FT OR LESS. W SWELL 14 TO
16 FT AT 17 SECONDS. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS.

WED NIGHT
NW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING N 5 TO 15 KT AFTER
MIDNIGHT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 13 TO 15 FT AT 16
SECONDS.

THU
NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 3 FT. W SWELL 9 TO 11 FT.

Way to burst my bubble Peter. I was hoping the decline on Thursday would be a good sign.
the weekend is tied up at the dive shop.

Hey what are friends for? :D

Well get yourself into the pool and just keep telling yourself it is the ocean :eyebrow:

Go right after the swim classes are done and I'm sure just as many animals have pissed in it :wink:

"Welcome to our OOL, notice there is no P in it, please keep it that way".

A sign my silly mother put up on our fence by our pool.

Go right after the swim classes are done and I'm sure just as many animals have pissed in it :wink:

Better yet, go in during the swimming classes and see if you can detect the rapidly forming urinoclines. :D

THU
NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 3 FT. W SWELL 9 TO 11 FT.

West swell 9-11 ft? Sounds plenty divable :D! Let me know if you two make it down - I'd love to see you.

Back
Top Bottom