Dema 2008 - Viva Las Vegas Baby

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBoard will be there as well and we might have a couple of openings for people who want to help with our Booth! It should be GREAT! We will be in Booth 2409!!!

Wow, My wife and I would love to get into DEMA and it just so happens we will be in Vegas 10/24- 10/31:wink:
Even stranger is the fact that we met you the first evening of Oceanfest. I guess the Mrs. and I are just heading to the right places at the right time.
What would helping with the booth require? I'd be willing to donate a day of my vacation.

only caveat is it's technically only open to industry professionals (instructors, DM's etc) or dive shop employees/owners or those in the travel industry....

I just registered today and will spend some time at the ScubaBoard booth too!

only caveat is it's technically only open to industry professionals (instructors, DM's etc) or dive shop employees/owners or those in the travel industry....
Those who represent ScubaBoard ARE industry professionals. :D

Kinda Figured that but I didn't want to speak for you or the board...

ScubaBoard will be there as well and we might have a couple of openings for people who want to help with our Booth! It should be GREAT! We will be in Booth 2409!!!

I was planning on attending DEMA in Las Vegas. I would be glad to help out in the Scubaboard booth. Let me know when and where and how long.

Art

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom