Dema 2008 - Viva Las Vegas Baby

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you pick up your badge holder at the show you will also get a book listing all the exhibitors and seminars.

if you wait some class you want to take may be full...

I would look into it now, get an idea what you want to attend, see if they require preregistration or fees. Some seminars that I want to attend confilct with another so I have been looking to see if it's offered more than once (which a lot are) and if they aren't then which one do I want to attend the most or would be the most beneficial to me.

have fun!:D

if you wait some class you want to take may be full...

I would look into it now, get an idea what you want to attend, see if they require preregistration or fees. Some seminars that I want to attend confilct with another so I have been looking to see if it's offered more than once (which a lot are) and if they aren't then which one do I want to attend the most or would be the most beneficial to me.

have fun!:D

That's a very good point! For me, several of the seminars / classes / workshops conflict with each others schedules so you really should plan ahead, some you just won't be able to make. So you go back Next Year!!

I'm hoping to make the trip from Maui. It's always a good time when they hold it in Vegas!

Advice: Plan to sleep on the plane after it's over.

The "order a new liver" is a good idea too!!
I would love to see you in Vegas Doug! Miss you and hope all is well. What will it take to get you there?

I'm looking for a listing for all classes at DEMA both sponsers and vendors where should I look for this information. Its my first time at DEMA and I want to do it right
You should also bring address labels. A lot of booths give away things and it is a lot quicker and easier to have the labels then to write out your name and address a hundred times. Have fun and we will see you in Vegas!

Captain Fizz will be in Booth #4833 Spanish Main Treasure. Still not allowed to sell any DVD'S of the TV show Treasure Divers, but stop by anyway. Fizz

You should also bring address labels. A lot of booths give away things and it is a lot quicker and easier to have the labels then to write out your name and address a hundred times. Have fun and we will see you in Vegas!

That's a great idea!! I've been going since 1989 and had never thought about doing that before.

...... DiveNav will have a booth at DEMA (4951) and we will show our newest virtual dive site: the Spiegel Grove. .......

Also, we will demonstrate:
- the brand new Virtual Buddy Diving (you can do a virtual dive with a buddy ... located anywhere in the world ... as long as he/she has decent Internet connection - Good toolfor Instructors/classes too).
- something else ... not yet announced.

Regards,

DiveNav Team

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom