Dema 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi RDRINK25....New this year at DEMA was our T3 regulator and Z3 regulator. We also unveiled our new color face covers for the Cobalt. The colors available are Blue, Yellow, Red, and Pink. The T3 and Z3 will be available in March/April, however the covers are available now.

Is there any specific information you are looking for in regards to the Cobalt?

Atomic Aquatics

I wanted to get an AI computer and didnt know if it will be coming anytime soon. I know the liquivision Lynx will have directional location and you can mark the the location of a boat. It will be out early 2013 and wanted to compare the 2.

Hi RDRINK25....New this year at DEMA was our T3 regulator and Z3 regulator. We also unveiled our new color face covers for the Cobalt. The colors available are Blue, Yellow, Red, and Pink.

Let me be the first to say that
:worthless:

BurhanMuntasser-What new information are you looking for on the website? We constantly update our website and are always looking for areas we need to improve or add to.

RDRINK25-The Cobalt is already air integrated. However, if you are looking for hoseless version to the Cobalt, we don't have one out on the market yet. I have heard of plans to create one but one has not been designed or manufactured yet. It could be a while until we are able to convert the Cobalt to a hoseless version.

Atomic Aquatics

Information on the new products:

T3 regulator and Z3 regulator

BurhanMuntasser-What new information are you looking for on the website? We constantly update our website and are always looking for areas we need to improve or add to.

RDRINK25-The Cobalt is already air integrated. However, if you are looking for hoseless version to the Cobalt, we don't have one out on the market yet. I have heard of plans to create one but one has not been designed or manufactured yet. It could be a while until we are able to convert the Cobalt to a hoseless version.

Atomic Aquatics

Burhan.....I think we are going to wait until the new year before we release any information. The regulators are scheduled to be released in March/April of 2013. We will make sure to update both our webpage/Facebook Page/Scubaboard Page when they are put into production. Thanks Burhan.

Atomic Aquatics

A T3? Hmmm.

When I bought my T2 the only thing I thought was a shortcoming in an otherwise perfect reg was the supposed EAN dedication issue, which I didn't take seriously anyway. Then the T2x was released, along with the x-upgrade kits for the T2, and that issue was resolved.

So I'm pretty skeptical about an improvement over the T2x. Unless a T3 also fetches the newspaper or pays the bills, I don't think it can be done.

Btw, I don't see the new covers on the AA website.

Last edited:
A T3? Hmmm.

When I bought my T2 the only thing I thought was a shortcoming in an otherwise perfect reg was the supposed EAN dedication issue, which frankly I didn't take seriously anyway. Then the T2x was released, along with the x-upgrade kits for the T2, and that issue was resolved.

So I'm pretty skeptical about an improvement over the T2x. Unless a T3 fetches the newspaper or pays the bills, I don't think it can be done.

I heard that it would scratch your back for you.

Back
Top Bottom