DEMA - Vegas! Who's coming? Besides Netdoc...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Sport Magazine will be there!

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Scuba Sport Magazine will be there!

Why the heck should I go to Vegas for a "Diving Equipment Manufacturer's Association" Show???

(I'm heading back out instead to Micronesia/Oceania for the rest of the year!)

:wink:

I will be there ... as a guest of various companies demonstrating our newest developments :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I will be there the whole show, but in the Prism2 technician class on wed or fri

Awwwww Yeaaaaahhhh!!!!

Taking the Poseidon regulator class on Tuesday, and the Prism II Rebreather class on Wednesday.

Thursday Night: FREE beer, food, and fun!

Details here:
DiveNewswire

Visit the Edge/Hog Booth #3556 to get your armband for the party.

Thanks cerich!

See y'all there.

I will be there lurking around as well. In addition, I'm staying at Harrahs, so any meeting up planned for that hotel would work out great for me. See you all there!

I'll sadly be missing it this year. My sister, Dale, will be there. Hopefully she can score me a good deal on a GoPro hero3 package for me. Anyone want to help her help me? Hopefully, will be in Orlando next year.

I will be there again this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom