Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah - 52 isn't cold for a 3 mil shorty, a 3 mil body, and a 3 mil hoodie - have dome it a number of times

Of course, I have a significant amount of natural insulation to help me out :wink:

Hey y'all...sorry been too busy to play online!

I see from the last couple of posts it's time to bring out the Bad Weather Voodoo Pops!
We couldn't do the OW checkouts this past weekend since it was flooding up here!

voodoo-pop.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Those voodoo pops can be dangerous, who knows what type of magical, I mean devilish prank could happen when you eat it like suddenly you turn into a banana and photohikedive is going to come and eat you.

Did they administer a field sobriety test? HHMMMMMM

Well........Hmmmmm..He made me step out of my vehicle and follow him back to his....I "assume" what happened was a test for sobriety....:wink:

Mike brought the rain...

It was thundering and lightning yesterday and today but I still got 6 cave dives in. You think I am blonde. The couple in the pontoon boat next to us were still in the cave when we heard a loud clap of thunder and when they ascended she said they had been hit by lightning and it felt like her head had been smashed against the top of the cave. Actually, I think she heard the sound and it startled her and she hit her head on the top of the cave.:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom