Desperate times - desperate measures -

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wish I could. I gotta work Saturday and Sunday will be family day at my house. I need to get a dive in though. I haven't been in almost a month.

I might do them both, my gills are drying out ...must...get...in...water...soon!!

I might do them both, my gills are drying out ...must...get...in...water...soon!!

I'm so desperate, I'm doing a spring and I'm going to like it! :D

If anyone is interested in carpooling, I'm game.

I know there's a group going to Devil's Den for a camping/dive trip next weekend. Assuming I get that Saturday off of work, Bandit and I will be there Sat. (I get to hang out but most others will be diving). I don't know exact details but I can certainly find out or have Bandit post more. . . if anyone's interested that is :)

Yea, I have some buddies "Lone Wolf Diver and others" going up Friday, and we will be comming up on Sat. It is planned to be an all weekend trip, camping/diving/sailing (with the CAPTAIN). What a good time:):):):):)

I'm so desperate, I'm doing a spring and I'm going to like it! :D

Okay I haven't been diving since I couldn't tell you when (okay - Spanish Rocks). Anyway, I need to get out or I'm thinking someone is going to steal my card and say I'm not a diver anymore :w-t-f:

Hey why don't you join me and NOLA Diver this Thursday @ Blue Springs or Friday @ Ginnie? :eyebrow:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom