DGX free shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw the $99 domestic free shipping and was happy it was still that way. Placed one more order. Still my go to source for O2 cells.

I saw recent too. Still won’t be as common as it was at $49, but I can still find $99 in stuff to buy every once in a while.

I was a little surprised to see free-shipping at $99 when I went to order recently. Standard disclaimer that I "get it," and don't blame them, no hard feelings. That said, if I just need a couple items, it might be cheaper to order them form Amazon, Ebay, or a competitor. Here's my slightly-redacted order history:

6/22 $190
8/21 $65
7/21 $65
6/21 $140
6/21 $50
6/21 $65
6/21 $55
5/21 $55
5/21 $250

Last year I was working on refining my sidemount setup; ended up ordering a lot of things like cutting-devices, hoses, spgs, adapters, 1st stage plugs, etc.

This year, I don't really need much. I wanted to change a few hoses, indicator valves, a couple spare spools, etc at the beginning of the season, but realistically I don't think I need much of anything this year. Maybe I'll have another $100+ order in around late September, and just add stuff to my wish-list. That said, their competitors are a lot more even now, and I don't exclusively shop at DGX.

I will say they recently made a small mistake on an order, and made good on sending a replacement, so I'm still a fan of their customer service.

I was a little surprised to see free-shipping at $99 when I went to order recently. Standard disclaimer that I "get it," and don't blame them, no hard feelings. That said, if I just need a couple items, it might be cheaper to order them form Amazon, Ebay, or a competitor. Here's my slightly-redacted order history:

6/22 $190
8/21 $65
7/21 $65
6/21 $140
6/21 $50
6/21 $65
6/21 $55
5/21 $55
5/21 $250

Last year I was working on refining my sidemount setup; ended up ordering a lot of things like cutting-devices, hoses, spgs, adapters, 1st stage plugs, etc.

This year, I don't really need much. I wanted to change a few hoses, indicator valves, a couple spare spools, etc at the beginning of the season, but realistically I don't think I need much of anything this year. Maybe I'll have another $100+ order in around late September, and just add stuff to my wish-list. That said, their competitors are a lot more even now, and I don't exclusively shop at DGX.

I will say they recently made a small mistake on an order, and made good on sending a replacement, so I'm still a fan of their customer service.
For a while they hiked it to $199

Luckily for the interim, industrial gas prices haven't been nearly as volatile as motor fuel gas prices.
Wow, this comment surely didn't age well. Costs are up over 100% since this post in April.

I’ve been ordering from DGX perhaps every 3 weeks the past month or so. I’m set for now although once my CCR arrives, I’m sure I’ll find some bits and bobs I’ll need.

Hi, has anybody else noticed the price hikes at DGX? Was looking at sorb and valves prices were up like 35% from about a month ago. I ended up reading on this thread and found paragon dive - prices were normal and free shipping above $50. Thank you all for the thread.

Hi, has anybody else noticed the price hikes at DGX? Was looking at sorb and valves prices were up like 35% from about a month ago. I ended up reading on this thread and found paragon dive - prices were normal and free shipping above $50. Thank you all for the thread.

I noticed the tank prices sky rocketed.

Here is the last AL80 I bought from DGX in Dec 2020. It went up about 50%.
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 8.43.39 PM.png

Everything has gone up big time. Not sure why everyone is so surprised.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom