DGX free shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I noticed the tank prices sky rocketed.

Yep. The doubles valves & manifold set too has, err, doubled, in price as well. Used to be a $100. Waited too long to purchase it, now I'm kicking myself :banghead:

Hi, has anybody else noticed the price hikes at DGX? Was looking at sorb and valves prices were up like 35% from about a month ago. I ended up reading on this thread and found paragon dive - prices were normal and free shipping above $50. Thank you all for the thread.
Thanks! Appreciate the business. Happy to help however we can. We are probably the smallest big shop ever. Just me, my wife, and our business partner Steve.

I spend about 1/2 my time traveling and teaching CCR and tech stuff. Most of the time if it’s tech related type stuff you will get me.

DGX has done previous posts about increased costs. I remember one about valve price increase. Materials and shipping costs have really increased. I’m a customs broker and in international shipping for a long time. Ocean freight costs are still high.

I bought a Dive Rite Nomad XT sidemount rig last fall from a WI dive shop I patronize. Retail price was about $850 at that time. It’s now nearly $1K.

Everything has gone up big time. Not sure why everyone is so surprised.
It is not surprising that prices on things have gone up,
I also am finding that it is common to get less for more.

If folks weren’t talking about price hikes or customer service changes how can we help each other out.

paragondivestore.com is still looking out for us by keeping great price to value and free shipping for purchases greater than $50. DGX is well known but stepping up costs more than paragon. Time for Paragon Dive store to get some of our business and some scubaboard press!

This is about talking up the good scuba businesses.

I think we can appreciate conversations that help other divers to find the places that are working to keep our business.

This is not complaining or astonishing, instead it’s sharing good scuba information.

It is not surprising that prices on things have gone up,
I also am finding that it is common to get less for more.

If folks weren’t talking about price hikes or customer service changes how can we help each other out.

paragondivestore.com is still looking out for us by keeping great price to value and free shipping for purchases greater than $50. DGX is well known but stepping up costs more than paragon. Time for Paragon Dive store to get some of our business and some scubaboard press!

This is about talking up the good scuba businesses.

I think we can appreciate conversations that help other divers to find the places that are working to keep our business.

This is not complaining or astonishing, instead it’s sharing good scuba information.

Never heard of them. How long have they been around?

I don't know the answer, but I've bought items from them a few times, and everything went smoothly. They're a legit business.

Couple years now. They are local(ish) to me. I know the owner, been to Truk with him and his wife. Real shop, including brick and mortor.

You won't find the typical high markup junk you find at other dive ships. Just high grade dive gear.

A typical dive shop will be full of high markup gear and might have a little corner of good tech stuff. Ben's shop is that good back corner, but the whole shop is filled with the good stuff from that you normally only find in that back corner. Also the only shop I know of in AZ that will give you cave fills standard. Give him a tank and tell him what you want it filled to and you get it.

You will find Ben around here under the name DiveTucson.

Back
Top Bottom