Did anyone see Sir Paul in Red Square?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I watched the concert on A & E last night. Loved it.
Did anyone else catch it?

But I did see him the last 2 times he's been in St. Louis. What a wonderful show! I didn't realize I was even a fan until the first concert - so when he came back I jumped at the chance to go.

I saw him twice when he was in Chicago too.
Last night was out of this world. When he was Singing "Back in the U.S.S.R." the crowd went wild.
I wish I could see it again.

the Elton John/Billy Joel concert should be on your list! The tickets are pricey - but worth the money. Took my mom this summer - she had such a blast! Aren't I just the sweetest daughter? :wink:

The Russian people were given a treat of a lifetime. It was comical but sad too that even the body guards for Putin were singing the tunes, tapping feet and swaying.

It was a really ggod feeling to me to see so many people sharing this joy at RED SQUARE. The song Back in the USSR made the crowd electric!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom