Dimensions for XX-Small Aliikai / Kaila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

judestudio

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been looking hard to find a size chart for the new Aliikai or Kaila BCs. I am a small built female (5'1) which finds it very hard to get a fitting BC. It's really a bright light of hope knowing there's an XX-S for the new Mares models. Can someone post a fitting dimension of the XX-S? I do not live in the states, and my LDS has very limited choice of models, and apparently both the Aliikai and Kaila are "too new" to stock.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

The Aliikai is so new we don't have a published size chart, but we do for the Kaila. I would use the same size chart as they are very close in sizing. You can download the manual / sizing at this linkhttp://mares.com/download_bcvests.php?region=USA Hope this helps and thanks for your interest.

Best,

Thanks Zak. I've had a look at the Kaila size chart, but the "dimensions" for XX-S is listed the same as the XS size. My LDS unfortunately doesn't stock the smaller sizes and I was hoping to get an idea from the size chart...

You are right. I'll talk to our product manager and see if she has more detailed info. I will have to wait until Tues. We are closed on Mon in observance of the holiday.

Hi There,

Sorry for a bit late responce, Pls see the attached

Sizes for Kaila have been updated to reflect correct measures. As soon as we have Aliikai chart ready we will post this on the web site, as Zac mentioned it is a brand product and sizing should be pretty close. Hope this helps...

Thanks very much,
Take care,
Monica

Attachments

• kaila2007 (2).doc
    32 KB · Views: 107

Back
Top Bottom