DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe...my very first grandchild is supposed to be joining us in Fort Worth via c-section next Thursday. If all goes well I might be able to get back to Austin Saturday and maybe get in some diving on Sunday. I don't know if the shirts will be ready by then though...probably not.

This weekend I'm in Fort Worth for her baby shower...not sure why she couldn't do both at the same time. Seems like it would have been a lot more considerate of her to have the shower and then have the baby later that day. I must not have raised the kid right. :shakehead:

:rofl3:

She should know by now that such things should take place next to water and be scheduled for your SI :D

This weekend I'm in Fort Worth for her baby shower...not sure why she couldn't do both at the same time. Seems like it would have been a lot more considerate of her to have the shower and then have the baby later that day. I must not have raised the kid right. :shakehead:
Hey, we had the kid that morning (a week early), then the shower that afternoon and I had to go do all the ohhhs and ahhhs at the shower over things I had no idea what they were for!

Hey, we had the kid that morning (a week early), then the shower that afternoon and I had to go do all the ohhhs and ahhhs at the shower over things I had no idea what they were for!

So does that mean Water Gods a grandpa?

I hear ya. I got roped into it because my mother and Angie wanted a driver. I'm not sure what was more exciting...driving down I-35 at 9:00 pm or the shower. The food was pretty good though. :wink:

The t-shirts should be ready one week from this Thursday. :D

Thanks for all the hard work on this! I can hardly wait.

I think we should do the FEAST on the 13th then, so maybe we can do shirt pickup there as well as at the Spring Fling.

That's PERFECT! Let's do it!

John (K-valve(even though it should read H valve) I cannot express in a humble way the appreciation for your leadership in providing the DIMWIT divers a chance to show off their logo in the diving community. Your attention to detail, organizational skills and desire to encourage the diving community how DIMWIT divers really do it excels in all areas of diving the DIMWIT way. We know how important the DIMWIT skills and training are to be a successful DIMWIT diver. These shirts represent the desire, training, skills and education that makes all the DIMWIT's proud. Thank you again for all your hard work and effort. See you at a DIMWIT gathering soon. :rofl3:

r,

SO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom