DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remind me when you come by the shop and I'll settle up with ya then. Wait, what kind of business is that? You come to MY shop and I give YOU money:confused: Oh well, thats the price of fame I guess. Just make sure none of you other DIMWITS get any bright ideas :D

Well, seeing as how I'm about to owe you pretty close to a $K for a trimix analyzer I'm not feeling too much pressure to get your t-shirt money. I'll be by tomorrow to pay for that analyzer though...things might change then. LOL! :D

Wait! I have a better idea. I'll double your t-shirt order for no charge and we can trade straight across...t-shirts for the He/O2 Analyzer. What do you think? :rofl3:

OK, I approved the order and design for the t-shirts this morning and put down 1/2 of the cost so we are moving forward. Since I've been getting payments I figured I better start a list of who has paid and who has yet to pay. This is not a good list, bad list thing...just information. I don't need your cash and I'm not going to be on a bread and water diet if I don't get it within the next couple of weeks, so no worries, OK?
03.gif
On the other hand, if you don't pay for your order by the end of the Summer Fling at CSSP this month I'll either have to ask Vito to pay you a visit, or worse, I might sell your t-shirt to someone else.
04.gif

Oh yeah...this also means no more orders and no more changes. The deal is done. :)

I'll keep the list updated every few days as I get the opportunity...

DIMWITS who've paid:
almity1
angie
agdiver75
Bogrady
dartref
Debraw
divermossi
driftwood
foo
fooman
foo2 & husband
Homeyllama
Jay SMART Diver
k-valve
lmwb_1977 & Nathan
richerso
ryanh1985
texdiveguy
trucker girl
Yellowkunkfish

DIMWITs Who Are Paying at the Spring Fling:
ftwdiver14
scubadale

Everybody else:
andercb1
chucksaul
DazedFred
DiveJunky
driftwood
El Orans
Guba
Joe-Diver
kmcneer
Lake Travis Scuba
lowery399
mack diver
Martha
MattBooth
nadmat
Paul19Maypir8
pvillestang
rumbum
scubacarl
scubashawn123
sealskin98
subzero
texdiveguy
tridacna
truckergirl
TwoBitTexan
txmanager
wjknobles
Yellowkunkfish
Zinc
Zzzking

Last edited:
Wait! I have a better idea. I'll double your t-shirt order for no charge and we can trade straight across...t-shirts for the He/O2 Analyzer. What do you think? :rofl3:

WOW! Double my t-shirt order! And for less than a K at that! :rofl3: I was born at night, but not last night :shakehead: We'll just trade checks tomorrow :D

Just bumping this post so you don't have to search for it. :D:D
OK, I have a final cost on the t-shirts. :yelclap:

Price per shirt: $9

Cost for US Shipping: $4.75 for every 1-2 shirts. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope.
Cost for International Shipping: $11.35 for every 1-2 shirts. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope.

You may pay by check, cash, Money Order or via PayPal.
If you pay by check, cash or Money Order give me your payment directly, or you can mail your payment to:
John Andrews
4516 Highland Terrace
Austin, TX 78731

If you are paying by PayPal then add the following to cover PayPal fees:

$0.35 per shirt
$0.19 for every 1-2 shirts shipped to the US
$0.44 for every 1-2 shirts shipped internationally

My PayPal address is kvalve@gmail.com.

If you are having your t-shirt mailed to you please send your payment as soon as possible. I should have the shirts back from the printers by June 13th at the very latest...probably a few days before that. If I have your payment by the time the shirts are finished I will mail them to you immediately.

If you have questions please ask!!!

As far as I know our t-shirt order is still on track to be completed by this coming Friday. Since I've been getting payments I figured I better start a list of who has paid and who has yet to pay. This is not a good list, bad list thing...just information. I don't need your cash and I'm not going to be on a bread and water diet if I don't get it within the next couple of weeks, so no worries, OK?
03.gif
On the other hand, if you don't pay for your order by the end of the Summer Fling at CSSP this month I'll either have to ask Vito to pay you a visit, or worse, I might sell your t-shirt to someone else.
04.gif

Oh yeah...this also means no more orders and no more changes. The deal is done.
icosm14.gif

DIMWITS who've paid:
almity1
angie
agdiver75
Bogrady
dartref
Debraw
divermossi
driftwood
foo
fooman
foo2 & husband
Homeyllama
Jay SMART Diver
Joe-Diver
k-valve
lmwb_1977 & Nathan
richerso
ryanh1985
texdiveguy
trucker girl
Yellowkunkfish

ftwdiver14
scubadale

Everybody else:
andercb1
chucksaul
DazedFred
DiveJunky
driftwood
El Orans
Guba
kmcneer
Lake Travis Scuba
lowery399
mack diver
Martha
MattBooth
nadmat
Paul19Maypir8
pvillestang
rumbum
scubacarl
scubashawn123
sealskin98
subzero
texdiveguy
tridacna
truckergirl
TwoBitTexan
txmanager
wjknobles
Yellowkunkfish
Zinc
Zzzking

As far as I know our t-shirt order is still on track to be completed by this coming Friday. Since I've been getting payments I figured I better start a list of who has paid and who has yet to pay. This is not a good list, bad list thing...just information. I don't need your cash and I'm not going to be on a bread and water diet if I don't get it within the next couple of weeks, so no worries, OK?
03.gif
04.gif

Oh yeah...this also means no more orders and no more changes. The deal is done.
icosm14.gif

DIMWITS who've paid:
almity1
angie
agdiver75
Bogrady
dartref
Debraw
divermossi
driftwood
foo
fooman
foo2 & husband
Homeyllama
Jay SMART Diver
Joe-Diver
k-valve
lmwb_1977 & Nathan
richerso
ryanh1985
texdiveguy
trucker girl
Yellowkunkfish

ftwdiver14
scubadale

Everybody else:
andercb1
chucksaul
DazedFred
DiveJunky
driftwood
El Orans
Guba
kmcneer
Lake Travis Scuba
lowery399
mack diver
Martha
MattBooth
nadmat
Paul19Maypir8
pvillestang
rumbum
scubacarl
scubashawn123
sealskin98
subzero
texdiveguy
tridacna
truckergirl
TwoBitTexan
txmanager
wjknobles
Yellowkunkfish
Zinc
Zzzking

You can add me to the "DIMWITs who are paying at the Spring Fling" list. That list seems small and I wouldn't want those guys to feel lonely.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom