DIR Class: The Truth Comes Out (Again)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure SeaJay, I am always open to mending fences... I always have been. BTW, lest anyone is "worried" about SeaJay's future, please re-read post #27 in this thread. I think I called this one right. :D

SeaJay:
I brought this up. Unless someone bans me again, I'm the only one that can drop this...

Please do ... for everyone's sake ...

SeaJay:
Since I'm the only one still holding onto it.

Why, I wonder ... you're only harming yourself ...

SeaJay:
Of course, I suspect that once I've given my report, I'm gonna be ousted permenantly. I think they're waiting to drop the axe until after I've told my story.

Not likely ...

SeaJay:
Maybe I should start a new thread with the story so it's not diluted with this crapola (can I say "crapola?") You know, in the interest of purity and all...

It's your bed ... sleep in it, or clean it up ... as you choose.

SeaJay:
Yeah, I think I can put you *right there.* :D I'll put it together...

Lookin' forward to it ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Take it offline, please ... I'm sure you could work this out to a far better conclusion if you did so a bit less publicly, as would be the appropriate way to go about it.

A discussion of your DIR class would be a far more interesting read ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I couldn't agree more. With the initial post, I got the feeling there was an un-SB-like attitude going. It seemed very close to being offensive. I can ignore the suggestive vocabulary, but I surely wouldn't want my child reading such a post.

From what I have seen and read of NetDoc's posts in many places, I have a lot of admiration and respect for him. He's doing us a huge service. Let's not lose sight of this.

I will even buy the beer (or kool-aid) if you two will take this off line and settle it.
I can't believe I read the whole thing actually thinking there would eventually be a class report.

Basic Scuba Discussions
Have a Scuba related question? Get a Scuba related answer here.

That is the title of this forum....Not DIR...that has its own forum....which RavenC has posted in. You chose here SeaJay! "DIR Class: The Truth Comes Out (Again) "....besides being called" the lowest common denominator ", which i can pass on....why not post your report there?..maybe because the majority of the 27,000 readers look here first? :wink: ...This is not basic scuba discussions anymore....this is one persons gripe against the establishment, which I for oneam all for, question why we question.....but maybe SB should put up a gripe forum....something we can read on the bad weather weekends when not much is posted.....
oleras

oleras:
why not post your report there?..maybe because the majority of the 27,000 readers look here first? :wink:

Actually, it's because my previous "The Truth Comes Out" thread was in this forum. (Which, interestingly, has not been moved to the DIR forum.) I thought I'd stay consistent.

...This is not basic scuba discussions anymore....this is one persons gripe against the establishment, which I for oneam all for, question why we question.....but maybe SB should put up a gripe forum....something we can read on the bad weather weekends when not much is posted.....
oleras

Someone said there was a "Whine and Cheese" forum... Heh.

SeaJay:
Actually, it's because my previous "The Truth Comes Out" thread was in this forum. (Which, interestingly, has not been moved to the DIR forum.) I thought I'd stay consistent.

Someone said there was a "Whine and Cheese" forum... Heh.

If you are looking to be consistent.......you achieved your goal......

That's an awfully big assessment for someone with 33 posts to their name.

Some people value content over quantity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom