DIR, WKPP, GUE, and Halcyon Part 1 of 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BCS once bubbled...
seriously Big T...I am looking forward to seeing you and to stand in awe at your immense improvement. Just to see how you've taken the materials we've given you and just ran with 'em to achieve new levels of mastery and skill that will boggle the mind!!:wacko:
Don't get too excited.....I still feel like I look like a monkey screwing a football sometimes...and on the lighter side, any improvement or accomplishment I make it really mind boggling in and of itself.
Please stop by and I hope you can make it out to dinner w/us Saturday.
I do hope to make it out to dinner with you fellas...if for nothing other than to talk a little with my good buddy after his day of excitment with "redneck-big-t's riggin job" for his wing and BP that he's using...special thanks to COVCI.

detroit diver once bubbled...
I too was in that class with ghof and WJL.

Let's get a couple of things straight.

I find it very funny that a thread which was started as an attempt to dispell rumors was hijacked by someone spreading disinformation!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Don't get too excited.....I still feel like I look like a monkey screwing a football sometimes...and on the lighter side, any improvement or accomplishment I make it really mind boggling in and of itself.

The solution is to stop carrying the football when you dive. You should see a marked improvement in yer buoyancy skills as well. That should have been covered in DIR-F class. 8)

JohnF

JohnF once bubbled...

The solution is to stop carrying the football when you dive. You should see a marked improvement in yer buoyancy skills as well. That should have been covered in DIR-F class. 8)

JohnF

O.k....I'll leave the nerf ball at home, but what do I do with this monkey who just won't get off my back....is that covered in tech1?

O.k....I'll leave the nerf ball at home, but what do I do with this monkey who just won't get off my back....is that covered in tech1?

Donate your long hose. That should give him enough room to least swim next to you. :D

... and narc him out of his tree. He'll wander off to play with the pretty fishies and you hightail it to the surface. Hardly exemplary buddy diving, but it's only a monkey.

JohnF

JohnF once bubbled...

... and narc him out of his tree. He'll wander off to play with the pretty fishies and you hightail it to the surface. Hardly exemplary buddy diving, but it's only a monkey.

JohnF

o.k....I'll donate him the hose....we'll drop off the wall....then I'm going to roto-till the bottom as I inflate and rocket to the surface....gotcha....if nothing else it should provide some comic relief for the weekend.

o.k....I'll donate him the hose....we'll drop off the wall....then I'm going to roto-till the bottom as I inflate and rocket to the surface....gotcha....if nothing else it should provide some comic relief for the weekend.

Try to do yer polaris ascent close to the deep dock so you can nimbly land on yer feet and pretend you really meant to do the dramatic exit all along. Watch out for small children and little old ladies.

JohnF

Gareth once bubbled...
If the guys who lay out the rules/guidelines for DIR configuration / diving make a change to their standards, does this mean they were doing it wrong all along?

Gareth

Nice try at a troll, but it only means that they are flexible to new ideas that actually work.

Back
Top Bottom