Disappearing Thread - Deja vu matrix style

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fsardone

Solo Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello,

I had a disconnect from reality feeling THe Matrix style ...
Today I was browsing the Scuba related court cases in the spg and by clicking on thread listed I have got a thread not found clicking back I could get all of the details but reloading the thread list page the thread disappeared.

It has been obviously moderated in the oblivion of the closed cases forum ... accessible to MODs only.

I was just thinking if it wouldn't be better to leave trace of a deleted thread in the form of an empty thread header: the thread started by such and such has been deleted for (whatever reason) ...

It might even be educational, ...

Thoughts?

Cheers

Thanks Pedro,

for the feedback and (to all MODs) for keeping the board very usable and enjoyable

cheers

It happened again!
Today I was watching the "Deep Stop Increase DCS II" thread, and disappeared without trace when I tried to subscribe to it.

Either I have a MOD looking over my shoulder :D or you guys/gals are very active in watching it!

Great job you do! Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom