Discussion topics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well of course DIVING!! :wink:

What about.......
How many and what Rx's we take.
AARP.
Senior discounts.
Elderhostels.
????

.......... :rofl3:

:)

I think Kim asked for it.

I think there will be some good topics, but nothing that couldn't have been asked in the general forums with a request for input from other, older divers.

I'm still not sure why we have the forum.

I like being able to find discussions from my peers.

I like being able to find discussions from my peers.
Agreed. While I realized some of the people posting were over 50, I've already been surprised by some of the names. It's adds a different perspective when I read their posts. It's nice to know that someones input is coming from the same kind of experience as myself in terms of age.

How much should we encourage/support "diving wanta bees"

How much should we financially pay for our adult kids to join us on dive trips as our buddy - when they would not go if they had to pay their own way (This assumes that they can afford it just won't pay for whatever reason)

How much should we be invloved in skipping over the non-diving kids to get the grand kids involved.

How can we get dive trips to the tropics to be necessary medically and thus a tax deductible activity

How much should we encourage/support "diving wanta bees"

How much should we financially pay for our adult kids to join us on dive trips as our buddy - when they would not go if they had to pay their own way (This assumes that they can afford it just won't pay for whatever reason)

How much should we be invloved in skipping over the non-diving kids to get the grand kids involved.

How can we get dive trips to the tropics to be necessary medically and thus a tax deductible activity

I trained both of my sons in their 30's. I'm guilty of paying for a couple of trips but they do dive. I have two grandkids that are both 6 and I've already had them both on scuba in the shallow end of the pool. I'm going to remain an instructor at least long enough to train them both.

Well of course DIVING!! :wink:

What about.......
How many and what Rx's we take.
AARP.
Senior discounts.
Elderhostels.
????

.......... :rofl3:

:)
Will Medicare cover a chamber visit?

Are there any Old Divers Homes?

Will Medicare cover a chamber visit?

Are there any Old Divers Homes?

Well that all depends on what the ride is for I would imagine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom