Dive 100 - NAKED!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We weren't up to nothing except having fun.

haha it's the 'except having fun' bit that makes that whole sentence worthless lol - but during a night dive! - that really is stealth!

as for uptightness, yeah I think people generally are. however - here's one thing! with all the gayness in the world today I don't see any difference between male and female locker rooms now!

As for being naked/nekkid on a boat/dive everyone wants to look, but doesn't want to be seen looking by everyone else. If I look at a guy I'm either gay or insecure, if I look at a woman then I'm a pervert, if I shut my eyes and feel my way around then I'm in jail! Can't do anything right haha.

But remember, in the word's of Dave Allen, 'if Eve had been ashamed of her nose all the women today would be walking around with little nose g-strings!'. The world's gone mad I say!

If I find you attractive - I'm looking (whether you're naked or not) so there! :wink:

Last edited:
:popcorn:

Have you ever dived naked LB?

Well, I did it!!! While in the Dry Tortugas last week I made my 100th dive, although it was semi-naked. Yes, there were several witnesses. No, I'm not posting any pics!

BTW, this is a lot trickier to do if one is de-robbing at depth. I managed to take off my rash guard and bikini top and put them back on after a few minutes without ever changing my neutral buoyancy. Woo-hooo!

Congratulations SJ22!.....both for the milestone and the new skill set. Sounds like you could teach a new PADI Specialty course!!!!!! :D You could at least add an interesting twist to the Peak Buoyancy cirriculum.

Well, I did it!!! While in the Dry Tortugas last week I made my 100th dive, although it was semi-naked. Yes, there were several witnesses. No, I'm not posting any pics!

BTW, this is a lot trickier to do if one is de-robbing at depth. I managed to take off my rash guard and bikini top and put them back on after a few minutes without ever changing my neutral buoyancy. Woo-hooo!

I guess that's why your profile says this then huh? :rofl3:

SB Challenge
maintaining trim while taskloading

I was sent this G-rated pic of my 100th dive by one of my friends on the boat. I only went semi-naked, but it was liberating all the same.
chumdivediva
chumdivediva

Sure it was :) I don;t believe you . .. :popcorn:

KUDOS!! I just did my 100th yesterday (I was on a live a board), but i didn't do it naked. People were saying I should have jumped off the top deck into the water naked, and I would've done it, except we didn't have enough time =( I guess I'll have to do it next time =D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom