Dive 100 - NAKED!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hah, sounds amazingly fun! Sadly I still have 100 dives to go to get to the 100th! Or logged dives anyhow, done a few on vacation. I agree with Princess, Americans are too uptight about it all!

KUDOS!! I just did my 100th yesterday (I was on a live a board), but i didn't do it naked. People were saying I should have jumped off the top deck into the water naked, and I would've done it, except we didn't have enough time =( I guess I'll have to do it next time =D

If you were diving off the Channels......very smart move.

Sign In

I am trying everything to show a tasteful underwater dive "100" Naked picture..

please let me know if this format works? if not I will try pasting a thumbnail...

Cheer's and Happy bubbles

Guys!!! Remember your basic dive physics lectures.

Things look BIGGER underwater!!

(I always use that joke during basic o/w classes.., that the person who discovered magnification underwater invented skinny-dipping the next day)

please let me know if this format works? if not I will try pasting a thumbnail...
Host it on a public website such as SB or PhotoBucket. Alternatively, add it as an attachment.

when Iclick on the link " sign in" it shows the picture I downloaded of my 100th naked dive. does this work for everyone else? please let me know... if not I wi try postingit on a website and add the link (url) thx:blinking:

So, diving naked really is diving naked? I thought it was joke, that's the gullible one in me! El Orans, I love your profile avatar-The Ecstacy of St. Theresa by Bernini is one of my favorites!

So, diving naked really is diving naked? I thought it was joke, that's the gullible one in me! El Orans, I love your profile avatar-The Ecstacy of St. Theresa by Bernini is one of my favorites!

Depends who you ask. Some say diving "naked" means nude and diving "nekkid" means freediving or without a wetsuit. Others say both mean nude and "nekkid" just means you're up to something. I've also seen some people use "naked" to refer to freediving.

I think the whole "nekkid" thing is retarded, and naked means...naked as in nude. I will be doing my 100th dive naked (incase there is any confusion...nude).

Depends who you ask. Some say diving "naked" means nude and diving "nekkid" means freediving or without a wetsuit. Others say both mean nude and "nekkid" just means you're up to something. I've also seen some people use "naked" to refer to freediving.

I think the whole "nekkid" thing is retarded, and naked means...naked as in nude. I will be doing my 100th dive naked (incase there is any confusion...nude).

Be sure to tell me in enough time to book the airfare! I wouldn't miss a milestone dive my friend. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom