Dive 100 - NAKED!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be sure to tell me in enough time to book the airfare! I wouldn't miss a milestone dive my friend. :D

You're such a good friend B.

Although you'd have to leave the camera at home that time.

Well we can't have you having bad trim...

Hello all... life is not a dress rehersal,so make it your best performance, because we don't know when the curtain will fall.

so when I overheard a long time ago that there was a tradition with diver's to dive their 100th dive naked!!!!

Well !! I thought, this is probably wishing thinking on someone's part? or there should be something to this...lol..

As luck would have it, I was fortunate enough to be in a location (Cozumel) for just such an occasion.. dive "100" ..

I mentioned to the dive shop "Dressel's", that I had dive 100 approaching.. and again the comment came about the dive naked thing... '

I should mention that at the time of my vacation I was awaiting word on the condition of my younger brother (41) he was diagnosed with stage four stomach cancer and was living day to day.. and living life.. I love and live life like today could be my last.. I have always done that.. and my brother cried to me when he told me that he thought he had everything.. four degree's and a healthy bank account ,said he never did anything but serve his country as a officer in the Canadian Military ( Princess Pat's) that to me was huge.. so when continplating my 100 dive... NAKED it was!!!!

It was the best feeling in the world and when I'm 80.. (hopefully) I will love to think about that dive and the story I can tell my grandchildren...

My Motto " Don't regret the things I do!, only the things I don't!" so far so good..

Cheer's and happy diving...

Hell ya.

i don't know about the rest of you folks, but i always dive naked...under my bc...and my wetsuit...and my board shorts... :)

Hadn't thought about it, but I'm not shy at naked beaches so I don't see why it would be different on a dive boat. I think (for the most part) people in the US are too uptight about nudity.

Amen girl. This is the first I've heard of this "nekkid"/naked/nude 100th dive thing, but I think it's AWESOME and I am so doing it.

Depends who you ask. Some say diving "naked" means nude and diving "nekkid" means freediving or without a wetsuit. Others say both mean nude and "nekkid" just means you're up to something. I've also seen some people use "naked" to refer to freediving.

I think the whole "nekkid" thing is retarded, and naked means...naked as in nude. I will be doing my 100th dive naked (incase there is any confusion...nude).
Thanks for clearing up my confusion, I will NOT be diving naked (I don't want to scare the fish.) I will, however, dive nekkid during the warm summer months.

I'd scare a whole lot more than the fish if I dove naked. LOL
I can see the headlines now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom