Dive and Dine on Feb 10th. Saturday.ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that's the one I went OOG on. :|

Luckly my buddy was there to rescue me!

Michael

The fish are seckzie on the Russian Freighter... not so much on the Tex Edwards Barge.

I thought the barge was where we saw the 653656658 foot long barracuda?

I think my mask magnified it a little.

Michael

Just out of curiosity.... from those who were there for the Dive and Dine, what is Bluewater looking like right now? i heard some people say they were tearing down the building or something like that. Just wondering what it looks like now, of if anyone knows about what they are planning on doing?

Water still looks good. :wink: The building was up and running, though, did not have any gear stocked. (Maybe a few tanks and this and that.) Their plan was to close on a loan (that next week) and as soon as it was closed, start working on the new building. Maybe someone locally can swing by and check it out for you.

Michael

I'll be down there the 3d and 4th of March. No diving until I clear up this major ear problem I just started while coming back last night on the plane!

I heard it's going to be some weird "geo dome" that snaps together like those playground domes.

Supposed to have an outdoor store in it, a climbing wall, etc.

We'll see if it all pans out, but it sounds good.

I went by there today. Of course they were closed but they have cones set out for where the new building is going to be. I was there last weekend and they did close on the loan. They are going to do some demolition to get the area ready for the new building. I saw the blueprints and plans and they are building it right in front of the old building and are going to have decks all around the back by the water. Should be nice. But as was said before, all the buildings right now are still up. They are probably going to take down the womens bathroom first as far as I can tell. The old shop is going to be the last thing they are going to take down.

ScubaTeeb:
I went by there today. Of course they were closed but they have cones set out for where the new building is going to be. I was there last weekend and they did close on the loan. They are going to do some demolition to get the area ready for the new building. I saw the blueprints and plans and they are building it right in front of the old building and are going to have decks all around the back by the water. Should be nice. But as was said before, all the buildings right now are still up. They are probably going to take down the womens bathroom first as far as I can tell. The old shop is going to be the last thing they are going to take down.

I thought they said they were leaving the old shop up... ah well =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom