Dive and Dine on Feb 10th. Saturday.ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTeeb:
They are probably going to take down the womens bathroom first as far as I can tell.

??? There is just no justice in the world...must be all men who work there:shakehead

denisegg:
??? There is just no justice in the world...must be all men who work there:shakehead

If I'm not mistaken, most women simply 'hover' over the toilet on public restrooms anyway.. I guess they figure, there's a huge 'toilet' that us men call a 'quarry', hover over that!

:rofl3:

frankc420:
If I'm not mistaken, most women simply 'hover' over the toilet on public restrooms anyway.
:rofl3:

Do you have first hand knowledge of this Frank???:D I will make sure the lady's bathroom door is locked when you are around:D

Oh, come on. Haven't you given up yet? This thread will *never* make it to 1000 posts! (And it's one closer now, eh? :D)

Here's your math assignment Uno...go back through the post and count every SBer that posted on here. Then subtract the current posts from 1000 and divide it out and tell us how many posts each of us are responsible for to make our 1000 post goal:)

I'd love to help, Eggy, but I have to load up my gear and... um... what was it again?... oh, yeah, I have to load up my gear and go *dive*... :D

And just where did you decide on UNO?? Rub it in my face why don't you that I am not going to get to go this weekend......

I think I'm just going to hit the springs. Vortex has my Turtles waiting on me, and I have to try out and adjust my new DSS backplate and wing. Hopefully I won't be too hot in the drysuit and fleecy jumpsuit, as I want to get good test data. :D

I've been trying to cross 100 logged dives for a few trips now (Darn you, sinuses!!!), so hopefully I'll take care of that, too.

denisegg:

I'm sure I heard Steven say that they aren't going to cut the bushes down by the restroom so I guess you are safe Denise :D :D :D

Or better yet, you can just rent a wetsuit from them. You know the saying!!!

There are going to be restrooms in the new building. Heated Restrooms too!

From what I understand they are leaving the old men's room standing and will be using it for storage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom