Dive Boat Names

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As I'm a newbie I have a moto I live by when diving. W.W.N.S.D. What would Navy Seals do. The upside is it seams to keep me focused but on the downside I've shot three dive buddies. That reminds me I need a dive buddy this weekend anyone interested?

A few I've seen on the Great Lakes:

Diversion
Scuba-Doo
Negative Bouyancy
Going Down
Wreck Seeks Wreck

"Off Site Meeting"

"Sorry, can't talk..I'm at an Off Site Meeting..."

D.

I've named my charter boat "Aquaholic". There are pleanty of names you can come up with. just don't set sail without already having named it because that is truly bad luck.

The one we dived off of in Utila was the "Wall Nut"...

I have a boat that I charter in Waukegan that is named "Enterprise." it was named that by its maker in 1976 and I did not change it when I bought it. I bought a boat recently and renamed it "Grace O'Malley" for the notorious female Irish Pirate. I just sold that boat but I have decided to continue with the female pirate theme and name my next boat "Mrs. Chang." I think boats deserve female names. My favorite name is Galatea but I have never owned a boat that I thought deserved that name.

A sailboat in the area is named Fujimo. Her name is spelled out on the hull in letters resembling japanese characters. For those in the know, it was named by the owner after an acrimonious divorce. The name is an acronym for ******* You Jane, I'm Moving Out.

borntobug:
Great names, guys! Keep em' coming (hey..I think I just made up a name!). The boat is going to be hauled out in February at which time we will do the ceremony. Anybody on the Virgin Islands is welcome to attend. Let me know if you have any interest.

It's obvious to me.....

VIRGIN DIVER

One of my Dive Buddies who always liked to keep his boat on the inland waterways had a great name....

The Inner Course

Depending on the make of the boat...

STEEL Virgin

or Steel Virgin Diver

Virgin Boat Diver

BAY of Pigs

The Big Reefer

Virgin Reefer

Back
Top Bottom