Dive Buddys - Who's diving where this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jchoby:
Can anyone give me good directions/land marks to find Blue Springs Quarry? I can find Waldron, IN easy enough but the quarry is a different matter.

Thanks in advance

JC

Blue Springs is on 600E right past where 600S T's into it, you will see a large semi trailer painted blue or teal that says Blue Springs on it, the entrance is right after it and also has a large sign.

Jchoby:
Can anyone give me good directions/land marks to find Blue Springs Quarry? I can find Waldron, IN easy enough but the quarry is a different matter.

Thanks in advance

JC

Haven't been there myself but here is the link to Quarry Commando.

http://www.quarrycommando.com/favquarries.html

From there click on Blue Springs to go the it's home page. There is a link for directions along with other information.

So what is the cost of this weekend???

Ber Rabbit:
Just FYI, this weekend is half-price weekend at Natural Springs! They are doing the quarry clean-up and asking that all the divers help pick up trash on the bottom. Water is 61 degrees! Have a great dive if you get to go!
Ber :lilbunny:

diver4christ:
So what is the cost of this weekend???

It is 13 bucks for a day of diving and the price includes one free air fill---provided the fill station is open.

I'm not sure where I'll end up this weekend...was gonna try Blue Springs but I just may pop up to Gilboa. I guess there is suppose to be a tech dive demo later on Sat.

vr

JC

Me, Moneysaver, and one other will be diving Lannon on friday around 11am 2 tanks. Vis gets better around 25-30 feet. Anyone is welcome.

David :monkeydan

Now we're getting confusing with which weekend is which :) Gotta put some dates on these lol!

Diver4christ, the half price weekend was some time in May I believe. I know it was early in the season.
Ber

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom