Dive Charter Pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pollywogg

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everybody,
I've been considering starting my own charter operation. I have put together a tentative pricing schedule, and I just want everybody's input.

scuba-diving-sign-china.jpg

What do you think?
How much do you think I should charge to bring them back?

I would guess it depends on if that is per person or for a group... and how much you like the people! Just use your best judgement...:wink:

Hey everybody,
I've been considering starting my own charter operation. I have put together a tentative pricing schedule, and I just want everybody's input.

scuba-diving-sign-china.jpg

What do you think?
How much do you think I should charge to bring them back?

Market price - see your divemaster,,,sort of like lobster :D

Figure out how much your expenses are for the year and then charge accordingly.Add in a % what you want for a return on investment..Market price is not a totally fair way as your expenses may be more or less than the competition.Difficult to take in a return if you have too much invested and the market is below what your costs are projected to be.

Figure out how much your expenses are for the year and then charge accordingly.Add in a % what you want for a return on investment..Market price is not a totally fair way as your expenses may be more or less than the competition.Difficult to take in a return if you have too much invested and the market is below what your costs are projected to be.

Gotta release that sense of humor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom