Dive gear express manifolds and bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The price on DGX brand manifolds and bands is very attractive. It has me concerned about quality though.

Anyone have experience with them?

I used their manifold and bands on a set of HP100s for years. No issues whatsoever. I actually liked them quite a bit.

I use them and they work great, they are inexpensive which is refreshing.

I have many of their single and their modular valves. No problems. Great value!

I have the DGX modular valves, which can be manifolded. Mine are separate, because I dive sidemount. The valves themselves seem fantastic so far, and seem like great quality.

Unfortunately for my bank account I live about 10-15 minutes away from DGX.
No issues with any of the gear from them. Really knowledgeable staff as well.
Just bought a pair of single valves, only 1 installed but it works fine so far. Like the finish on them too.

I have two sets, they are flawless. I may be wrong but I believe their valves are made by the same OEM as Dive Rite, just without the logo (I think this was the case in the past anyway).

I have bought at least 50 of them over the last decade. They are a good quality manifold that use standard generic parts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom