Dive Inn Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a new one on me. Their website doesn't off any information on lodgings, not even the location. Tripadvisor thinks that they are on Calle 3 just off of Melgar. I cannot find a sign for them on Google street view, but then TA says it's a two room B&B so they may not have a sign. I think I walked by it a couple of months ago.

$95 for a 2 tank trip is high for the market, but the two reviews on TA raved about the DM. It sounds like a couple with a small, private home downtown that they have opened up for lodging, and I guess she books space on dive boats for her and her customers - but I am guessing a lot there.

Anyone stayed here? What's your thoughts? Looking for solo female dive trip in 2019!

Curious how you came across this place? Never heard of it. Not saying good or bad, just very under the radar is all.

I have done solo dive trips quite a few times. The hotels I have liked and felt comfortable have been Hotel Mary Carmen right on the square, Villas El Encanto in Corpus Christi and Tarimindo B&B in El Centro. All are walkable to town. There are lots of choices of dive Ops. A few will pick you up at a downtown pier, others will require a cab ride. I have never heard of Dive Inn. Whatever you decide, enjoy Cozumel.

Before you book diving, call and ask the name of the dive operation and see if they even have a permit to operate in the marine park. There are a few dive operatione that do not have a permit and dive illegally.

They may also just pass you off to another dive op and take a percentage.

Anyone stayed here? What's your thoughts? Looking for solo female dive trip in 2019!
Hi! My name is Jessica and I am the owner of Dive Inn. We have a small dive shop that offer 100% valet diving (we set up and change all your gear, keep and rinse your gear), small dive trips, marine park diving, and we dive air not a set bottom time. We also recently purchased and renovated a property in downtown Cozumel only a few blocks from the water and 1 block from the market. We stay booked via Airbnb and word of mouth and existing dive customers that i have taken the time from diving to add to our website... but i know I need to :) our place is very safe! And very comfortable! And we have a lovely pool to cool off in after diving. You can contact us via our website info or through Facebook. You can also check out our 5 Star reviews on on FB page. Hope you consider us for your girls dive trip... I would love to meet you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom