Dive Lake Ouachita! Swamper trip Sept 26/27. Come join us!

Will you be joining the Swampers at Lake Ouachita Sept 26/27?

• Yes, I'll be there, but I won't be using the boat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe...I might be there, but I won't be using the boat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Several Swampers are interested in making a trip to Lake Ouachita during the weekend of Sept 26/27. These will be the dive dates for TSD group dives. If you want to come early or stay late that's cool. I will look into renting a pontoon boat for Saturday and Sunday. Any other days you are on your own. There is no shore diving. Anyone who wants on the boat will have to pay their share to cover expenses.

Lake Ouachita (wah-chee-ta) is an exceptionally clear 40,000 acre lake located in the Ouachita National Forest, very near Hot Springs, Arkansas. Depths are up to 180' and the water is cool. The shoreline of the lake has very little development. For more information and a map check out this URL: Lake Ouachita Map

Drive times from major Texas cities:

Austin: 7 - 8 hrs
Dallas: 4 - 5 hrs
Houston: 7 - 8 hrs
San Antonio: 8 - 9 hrs

If you are sure you can join us, or think you might ease participate in the poll.

This will be a great trip! I'm looking fwd to diving with y'all!

If work allows, I will attend. Just the nature of my stupid job I won't realistically know until probably a week or two out. Dumb IT jobs. :\

But if the planets align, definitely count me in. :)

Y'all be sure to vote in the poll. I'll post info on boat options as soon as I get it.

I can haul a lot of gear in my truck and trailer. If anyone wants to carpool let me know. I would like to leave Fri morning and/or return Monday. I'm flexible though.

This is going to be a great trip! I hope a bunch of us can go!!:D

I posted maybe, I"m suppose to be going to florida sometime that month so we'll see, I know my daugther would like to go as well.

Voted..........I bet it works out.

Damn, that's during one of U. Scuba's lake weekends! I'll see if i can wiggle out of it, though....

Let's count on that. I can always use the company. The more the merrier if anyone else wants to carpool. Plenty of room in the trailer for gear.
I would be happy to carpool and chip for gas or whatever if you have the room. :)

Let's count on that. I can always use the company. The more the merrier if anyone else wants to carpool. Plenty of room in the trailer for gear.

Cool beans, I should be able to let you know for certain the first week or so of September, sorry I can't ensure it sooner. Just the nature of my job. :D

Back
Top Bottom