Dive Lake Ouachita! Swamper trip Sept 26/27. Come join us!

Will you be joining the Swampers at Lake Ouachita Sept 26/27?

• Yes, I'll be there, but I won't be using the boat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe...I might be there, but I won't be using the boat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn, that's during one of U. Scuba's lake weekends! I'll see if i can wiggle out of it, though....

Just say, "No." :D

Sounds like fun-----I will know more about weather or not I can make it a little later in the month, but if the logistics are there, then I am in.

Probably the best camping would be at the East State Park, pontoon rentals at Mt. Pine,Marina & Boat Rentals: Lake Ouachita State Park, or Brady Moutain Resort Marina, Brady Mountain Resort > Rental & Activities > WaterCraft Rental
And here's a bit of info off the net, dive sites, shops, air stations, ect. Hey Frank, you can spear game fish!.. Dive Sites in Arkansas

I might just have to do a bit of recon for the team.....:D :D :D

The "Dive Sites in Arkansas" is a great referance tool!

Had to give it a maybe, since I have another hand surgery scheduled for Aug 24- but if all goes well, at least one Foo will be there, probably slightly incapacitated as usual... will probably have to play the surgery card once again to convince you poor innocents to assist with heavy stuff (3 surg within 9 mo is no bueno.) So I guess Timeliner, Firefyter and Deadly Risk are gonna take a raincheck on this trip now! :wink:

So I guess Timeliner, Firefyter and Deadly Risk are gonna take a raincheck on this trip now! :wink:

I don't know if I'll make it, but it can't be anywhere near as bad as the stairs from hell.... :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom