dive masters wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharucha

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all....we own a dive shop in the andamans on neil island and we are looking for a dive master for our upcoming season starting nov 2009.....we are the first and only dive shop on the island.....and have been operating for the last two dive seasons...

if intrested contact......johann/samantha at info@indiascubaexplorers.com

come live the dream

Don't I wish!!

As per Wiki -

Neil Island is an island in the Andaman Islands of India. It occupies an area of 18.9 square kilometres (7.3 sq mi). The island is located 40 kilometres (25 mi) east of Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

The island of Neil consists of five villages numbered from 1 to 5.The Island has a lone Jetty at bharathpur,which serves as the single entry/exit point to neil island.The estimated population of the island is 5000 to 6000.Agriculture is the primary occupation of the villagers,and the island supplies vegetables to rest of andaman.

Hi there just read your post on scubaboard.com and I'm interested, hell I would dive any where in the world. I've sent you my CV for your consideration, I did the CDC at Coral Divers (Sodwana Bay) in South Africa and in the 5 months with them I completed 164 dives. I’ve interested in the ocean from a young age and have fond the one thing that makes me truly happy, being under water and sharing my passion for the ocean with other people. My specialities are as follows: PPB, Naturalist, Fish ID, Deep and Nitrox. I have all my own gear except for a cylinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom