Dive operators on ambergris caye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to let everyone know Tranquility Bay Resort is now an affliated PADI Dive Resort!!!!!!!

We are a small resort located 12 miles north of San Pedro Town, the closest resort to the reef.

We currently have on staff a PADI Instructor (me) and a PADI Divemaster/Tour Guide.

We recently had the TV program 'Into the Drink' come and film here (check out their website) and are hoping to appeal to more and more divers now we are PADI affiliated.

Megan

I've dived with three of the mentioned shops and will wholeheartedly recommend Amigos and Chuck and Robbie. Great operations, excellent DM's and, in more than one case, service and concern far beyond the norm.

I will never dive with AquaDives again. There are many choices for dive operators on AC these days and several of them are very well-run operations. AD is not.

I can't comment on other shops there as I've only used the three. I'm not shopping for others at this point.

My personal opinion, of course, but I've a goodly amount of experience with dive operators and, as a shop owner, depend on those I recommend to take good care of my customers.

ADM and Robbie have earned my respect and business.

Mark

Going to be diving with C&R next month, I'd love some more info on their operation, if you're willing
A

Hey Andy

C & R's is a small personal op and its run by Robbie whom used to work for me when he was a young lad, he is very personable and will take good care of you. Chuck I believe runs the marketing side of things.

They are located North end of the beach on a small dock but will pick you up from wherever you are staying.

Gaz

After hours of research and having been to Belize twice, we found a small gem his name is Alonzo at the El Pescador a little to the north but very small groups and very personal and reasonably priced.

My wife and I are going to Belize In July, staying at The Pheonix and diving with Chuck and Robbies.... Can't wait....

Just got back from Belize and had the most Awesome time. We used Aqua Dives for all our dive trips and I could not have asked for anything better. The divemasters were very qualified and made sure everyone was taken care of and never needed anything. I will be singing their praises to everyone!

Just got back from Belize and had the most Awesome time. We used Aqua Dives for all our dive trips and I could not have asked for anything better. The divemasters were very qualified and made sure everyone was taken care of and never needed anything. I will be singing their praises to everyone!

:censored:

:deadhorse::

Gaz

Megan, congratulations to you and Tranquility Bay on joining the PADI family! Or should that be the Family? I'm sure you'll see increased business, and it will be nice to have all these materials to choose from, and all that big-bucks marketing working for you. Not to have to fight all battles alone. My three experiences with non-PADI dive operations were not good, and I will now double-check that it is not just the instructor, but also the whole operation that is PADI affiliated. And no, not only because I'm a PADI instructor :wink:. It just gives you that extra little bit of credibility that may make a difference. Have fun working your butt off this summer! Hey, if you need help....:)).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom