Dive reports with beach/weather conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spent last 3 days diving at Alhambra. Not too bad out. Finally found my first Meg tooth! It's a small one but still a Meg lol..:) downside is I lost my mask though:/ so if anyone is out that area and finds a black mask, please pm me!! Loved that mask!! ��

I'm probably going to hit Alhambra on Saturday. I'll keep my eyes open.

Any meg's a meg.

Spent last 3 days diving at Alhambra. Not too bad out. Finally found my first Meg tooth! It's a small one but still a Meg lol..:) downside is I lost my mask though:/ so if anyone is out that area and finds a black mask, please pm me!! Loved that mask!! 😞

Found a mask today at Alhambra, but it was clear with blue trim (and has been underwater a very long time). Sorry, didn't see yours.

Last week, 5' vis. clearing a bit as the morning went on to maybe 10'. I'm planning to go one day this weekend, not sure which yet.

Went out today & was going to do S. Brohard but because of the bike race we ended up at Venice Public Beach. Did the blocks to the south of the swimming area & viz was pretty sad. Less than a foot in 16 ft of water. It was good to get wet though.

9/6/2015
Service Club
Time 8:30 am
Seas Flat
Wind E @ 5
Water Temp 87
Vis 0-2' w/ a lot of suspended partical matter
Max Depth 25'

Did 2 dives friday off s, broward and 4 dives saturday off a boat. It was pretty much a mud puddle friday with 0 to 2' vis at best. Saturday morning dives from the boat were maybe 4 to 5' of vis here and there. Afternoon dives were back to 0 to 2'. Was great to come down and dive. Conditions were far from ideal but we had a great time!

Sunday afternoon was our first time diving Venice. Dive conditions were the same as poster above (mud puddle), 0 - 2' viz and lots of suspended particulate. 19' depth off Alhambra. No luck finding anything, but it's still time underwater, which is good.

Oh boy. I am jonesing now to go meg diving but I entered the lionfish derby in Pinellas. Hope the viz is better up here.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom