Dive shop located at hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have stayed at El Cozumeleno before and dived with their onsite dive op, ScubaDu (Antonio, do you run that dive shop? Your avatar sure looks like the Antonio we met there...) Anyway, they did a bang-up job of carting our gear down the pier to and from the boat, and rinsing and storing it nightly. The man who took care of the gear (Carlos? has been a few years) worked really hard for us, he was great!

I stay at the Iberostar and Scuba with Alyson picks me up at the hotel each day. If you are continuing to dive with her, she takes your BC and reg set home each night to clean. The next morning it is sitting on a tank when you board. At the Iberostar, Dressel Divers, the on-site dive op, has a great rinse tank for the rest of your gear. Most divers hand their stuff on their balcony railings to dry and I've never heard of a problem.

Contact Joyce at bluemagicscuba.com. I know they have valet service for your gear. They clean and store it overnight and have it on the boat all set up for you the next day. They will pick you up at your hotel depending upon where it is you are staying.

Her email is joyce@bluemagicscuba.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom