Dive Shop Reco's - Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

straponghz3:
No, they do not have there own place, but they book you were ever you like.

IComing back to www.Southseadivers.com. I dove all the time with them because they are flexible and funny (they told me usually they do not take Germans and I was the only exception...). Paul, the Manager and former owner and Rob, Divemaster are Canadian. Sky, the owner, opened the shop in 1983was the second after Captain Gregg's (Tech Diving). They got 2 more part time partners recently, but I forgot there names.
The 2 boat man are excellent, they will find the dive spots.
As said, they are not so serious, but very professional and will take care of you...
rob is the guy who looks like christopher lloyd right? (the doc in back to the future)

sky's a great guy... got my intros from him a long time ago years before i got my OW

Jag

shugar:
rob is the guy who looks like christopher lloyd right? (the doc in back to the future)

sky's a great guy... got my intros from him a long time ago years before i got my OW

Jag

The first time I was in PG I had my picture taken with this guy :D Had the late John B. been around I would have took one with him too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom