Dive Shops in central KY and where to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well at least some of us might. I didn't learn but he didn't like the taste of neo so he didn't come back for seconds.

Speaking of Dale Hollow. Anybody every dove it? Any body up to diving it this year? The LDS rented a house boat for a weekend and dove off it last year. They got a map and there seems to be some interesting items at the bottom of that there lake. Since I am willing to dive dry, cold aint a thing. Though 7mm and 2' viz is diving.

Wallly

I'd be interested in Dale Hallow if I get a job that is.

Vince

I'm not sure but I think shore diving could be done as well. Just thinking about keeping the cost down.

The house boat that the LDS used had a hot tub on the upper deck. I think they said it slept 6 but you had better know your roomie really well. Most people said that they would want a bed to themselves. Since we have something already tentative for Labor day weekend lets figure on later in the year. This will also give Vince more of a chance to go.

tracker:
I have a free weekend, 6/10 & 11. Trying to find somewhere to camp and dive. Going alone so hope to find dive buddy for a couple of days. Open for suggestions.
I'll be at Joes on the 10th at 10am. I'll probably be over at the New Horizons shelter if you wanna dive with me. I could use a buddy to dive with, otherwise I'll be helping with the check out dives for a few guys from New Horizons.

theres alot of places to dive if your willing to get a little dirty getting there i like to find holes in the woods and check them out alot of old strip mines in my area to dive pm if your interested

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom