Dive Shops in central KY and where to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH! My kind of divers! Nothing like a good cold one after a dive......off gassing and ingesting some barley and hops...what a combo! Both days look good to me. Just let me know when and where. I'm ready for some Kentucky diving!!!

Land Locked:
Actually you are in the inner circle as a KPP member!

Hey now. Quit giving those memberships out so freely. You have to dive with us to be an "official" member. :D Until then you are just a "cyber" member with greatly reduced benefits. :D

Chad

Yes, I'm sorry Chad, lapse of judgement. But we will put him through the trial of blood this weekend! We will see how he does under pressure!!!

Benifits?? What Benifits. Did I miss something this weekend?

If you mean have I been attacked by the deadly Kentuckus Bluegillus Piranhus known to inhabit the waters of falling rock park and have recently been discovered to have successfully cross bread and created the new species Kentuckus Bassus Piranhus. Then yes I have and the emotional scars will be with me for years.

However, since a Padi's strength flows from the force I am able to us my Padi training to go deep within the force so as not to dwell on it so I do not fear these beasts. To qoute the great Padi master Yoda "Fear is the path to the dark side... fear leads to anger... anger leads to hate.. hate leads to suffering...But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."

:lol: See your a full member of the KPP!

Welcome aboard! Now you know you have to go through this ritual on a yearly basis to keep your dues up, I'd hate to see them expire. :D

I still think one of those Kentuckus Bassus Piranhusi got my watch off my wrist. They were pretty sneaky.

PADI Knight:
I still think one of those Kentuckus Bassus Piranhusi got my watch off my wrist. They were pretty sneaky.

That would explain the bite marks on the broken link! See what you get for
leaving the light saber at home. I think we may need to post Kenny's near
miss over on the Accidents and near miss forum. Maybe other divers can
learn from his accident.

I'm from Lexington and I've done everything through New Horizons. Neil is a great guy and he's a lot of fun to go diving with. Justin is cool too and he's usually the one teaching the classes there. If you decide to check them out let me know and I can meet you over there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom